I’m in the throws of putting together my Christmas Eve tabletop design.
I didn’t want to spend a lot, so I bought small plants at my local grocery store. I decided on a more natural/rustic theme this year.
I took these from my iPhone so sorry that they aren’t the best quality.
What do you think?
I’ll keep you posted as I keep working on it!
Have a great weekend!
HERE’s WHAT YOU NEED:
1) a collection of small plants (you could also do with flowers if you want more color)
2) 2 white birch logs..I found mine at HomeGoods
3) Burlap or similar placements.
4) Glue Dots for Crafts
5) Ornaments to decorate around.. (I still haven’t put mine out yet)
1)Set out your plants in a linear fashion along table
2) Fold your placemats in half lengthwise to set against sides of pots
3) Set placements around pots so you don’t see the “pot” and use glue dots as needed to keep in place
4) Place one birch long along bottom of placemats to hold in place
5) Add ornaments/other decorations!