I’ve been out and about and realized I wanted to share some holiday recipes with you this week.
Here is a one that looks yummy and super EASY to make thanks to Coastal Living Magazine!
WHITE CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT MOUSSE
- Yield: Makes 8 servings
- Cook time:5 Minutes
- Prep time:8 Minutes
- Cool:25 Minutes
- Chill:1 Hour
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 12 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Garnish: crushed peppermint candies
1. Heat 3/4 cup cream in a heavy saucepan over medium heat until hot but not boiling. Remove from heat, and add chocolate, stirring until melted. Stir in peppermint extract; cool completely.
2. Beat remaining 3/4 cup cream until firm peaks form. Fold chocolate mixture gently into whipped cream mixture. Spoon mousse into 8 (3-ounce) cups or glasses; garnish, if desired. Chill until ready to serve.